Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wounded

My children have just wounded me! My darling number one son mischievously asked me, "Who do you love most, Mum? Me or Annabel?" (Well, first of all I was saddened by the who instead of whom.)
I love you both equally.
"Ok, that's the diplomatic answer, now who do you really love most?"
I love you both equally. It would be like me asking you, whom do you love more? Me or Dad?
"Dad of course."

Shortly afterwards, number one daughter comes rushing in with some trashy magazine a friend from work had passed on to us, saying,
"Mum! Mum! I've found your Doppelgänger"
Judge for yourselves dear reader, but please tell me I don't look like this:

I mean, she's ORANGE and is grimacing like Wallace.

4 comments:

allotmentbore said...

At least you got your revenge on Tom with the piccie of him :), and no Lol you look nothing like the tango tan woman.

PS can some other people leave comments please as well. I feel like a LONE voice.

Anonymous said...

A lone voice or an Ione voice!!!I don't think she looks anything like you Lol.

Danny said...

Wow, you may not be related, but she sure looks like you Lol... :)

Lol said...

I'm not orange!