It's all good. Peter is doing well and we managed a walk around the block last night. He gets tired very easily, in fact he was fast asleep for two hours when I got in from work, but he's on the mend. Last night I hit the 1½ stone mark on the weight loss front. And to cap it all, I'm now off school for two blissful weeks.
Furthermore, I'm back from a fab night at YP tonight. I wondered whether to stay in and be the world's most dedicated nurse or go to YP. I opted for YP. I am so glad I went. It was one of those nights when it was just buzzing. There were lots of old faces there, including Jon, Josh and Mei Shan, back from university for the Easter hols. They got involved with Becki and Abi's crazy came of inventing newspaper parachutes which would safely carry an egg to the ground without it breaking. I think these "boys" were a little too enthusiastic about their invention!
I love games that involve everyone right across the age divide.
Best of all, a very welcome "old face" came to visit in the form of Rob Whiteway, formerly of WHBC, now Assistant Pastor in Wem and author of one of my fave blogs. Rob came to give the talk and it was both challenging and encouraging. Not bad for a Scouser! Come back soon Rob.

No comments:
Post a Comment